If you are reading this, and have a minute, please pray for:
1. David Barfield who is leaving very soon to fight in Iraq for 6 months, for him to have the courage and maturity to handle such placement. And for his new wife to have the patience and strength to be a good wife from such a distance.
2. For Clint as he starts his new engineering job at L3 Communications and gets settled into his new home in Rockwall.
3. For my family, as natural challenges in life come and go, that love will be at the center.
4. For my roomates, as many of them are graduating and fearful of what they should be doing, especially in such economical times.
5. For Clint’s family as they continue to do missionary work in the Philipines.
6. For my good friend Janette who just suffered many emotional and physical turmoil, that God may heal both her body and spirit in all things.